Box Office Assistant (Eventim)
POSITION TITLE: Box Office Assistant
REPORTS TO: Box Office Manager
Box Office Assistants are the first point of contact for many of our customers and should offer a high level of customer service and professionalism. They’ll have good knowledge of the venue in order to help the customer with any queries and will have excellent communication skills.
- Helping to open the box office on a show day.
- Selling tickets on the door and issuing collections to customers.
- Assisting with the guestlist.
- Helping customers with any queries they may have.
- Keeping the box office clean and tidy.
- Supporting the Duty Box Office Manager with any additional tasks.
- Provide and promote the highest level of customer service.
- Continuously seek ways to improve personal, team and business performance.
- Ensure that all relevant information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is received and easily understood.
- Ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs.
- Previous box office experience
- You must have a genuine desire and ability to work with the public in a front line, customer focused setting;
- Ability to tthrive in a very busy environment, maintaining patience and empathy when working under pressure
- Be an excellent communicator, confident in engaging and working with all kinds of people, both internal and external
- Be proactive, positive and flexible in terms of working patterns and work
Interviews: Last week of July / First week of August - TBC