IT Cloud Technician
Reporting to: IT Manager
Primary function is to Support the administration of AAD and Office 365 technologies.
Job summary/key responsibilities
- Delegated administration of the Azure Active Directory environments, working with existing internal teams and support providers for on-prem, Office 365 Groups and end users
- Administration to Azure Active Directory, Azure and Office 365 services, ensuring the correct level of access is delegated to users as per their role in the organisation.
- Assist in the Administration of the SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, PowerApps, Dynamics and other O365 Platform Tools.
- Provide specialist technical support and assistance to projects ensuring delivery of non-functional requirements and continual service improvement.
- Support Azure based infrastructure services for Cloud Hosted environments and backups and escalate to Systems Engineers where appropriate
- Monitor tickets logged in our IT Service Management System and prioritise these in relation to the set SLA agreement in place with the suppliers.
- To carry out regular capacity and performance monitoring and reporting of key systems.
- Support the investigation and implementation of features made available on the O365 platform.
- Monitor service centre health and advice IT teams of necessary changes that could impact end-users
- Ideally have an MS Azure certification (ideally AZ104) with recent hands on experience working in Azure and O365 from a security perspective
- Minimum 3 years' in-depth experience of Windows servers and network administration of Azure cloud hosted services
- Experience of database pools
- Microsoft Stack experience - Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Powerplatform
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive knowledge in IIS, AD, firewalls, IP routing and VPNs desirable
- Management and Monitoring of Azure and Microsoft Windows Server technology.
- Management of Office 365 services Management of Exchange Online Services through
- Exchange Admin Centre and related tools.
- Any experience with building and supporting Modern Workplace Infrastructure including Intune, Microsoft Autopilot, Desktop and Application Support would be advantageous.