We are looking for an enthusiastic Protection Consultant experienced in Life/Protection insurance to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Consultant must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with objections and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
We will give you training, support, progression, and a competitive basic salary with uncapped commissions on top!
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as Life Insurance representative or other sales/customer service role within Life Insurance and/or Protection preferred or
- Have an understanding of any part of the financial services sector (e.g. insurance, banking, mortgages etc.)
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints