Database, Reporting & Applications Support
Akari Care Group are interested in speaking to Database, reporting and applications support people
who would be interested in joining our team at the Leeds Support Centre.
Akari Care provide residential and nursing care services to the elderly operating 35 homes nationally. We are looking to recruit a IT Support team member, you will report directly to the IT Manager. The role is extremely diverse providing hardware, software, and telecoms support as well as developing reporting tools to assist the wider business. This role will be varied and challenging but ultimately rewarding.
- Supporting Qlik Sense dashboard amendments, creation and new rollouts with report development
- Developing ad-hoc complex reports using T-SQL to support the business needs
- Maintaining and administering routing tasks (Overnight reports, stored procedures, etc.)
- Contributing to delivering team performance to adhere to Group IT policy
- Providing when needed: on and offsite support in response to a wide range of IT support requests across the business, such as: hardware/software/telecoms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A basic understanding (gained through studies or work experience) of database queries and data management
- Experience of coding in T-SQL (MS SQL server)
- Be confident with data analysis/cleansing techniques to produce concise, informative reports
- IT literacy with great knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- VBA development experience desirable for MS Excel & MS Access
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a methodical and process driven mindset, with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Candidates need to have a passion for technology and client service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Leeds location