Cashless Reconcilliation Controller
Cashless Reconcilliation Controller - Worcester, WR5
Aspens Services is an established and successful school contract caterer, providing meals to children in schools up and down the country. We are seeking to recruit a Cashless Reconcilliation Controller to join our team at our Head Office in Whittington, Worcester.
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Salary will be negotiated depending on experience
A key role in reconciling the cashless system while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Review of data against the control nominal, identify discrepancies and prepare correction journals for approval.
- Investigate individual site cash nominals and explain any anomalies, liaising with management accountants and operations managers, as required.
- Work with the Cashless Controller to consolidate findings to present financial impacts to our FD.
- Liaise with third party providers to confirm missing invoices relating to unallocated direct debit payments to purchase ledger.
- Collect historical cashless reports, ensuring opening liability balances are correct and have been charged to clients or their previous provider.
- Assisting in writing processes and finalising procedures.
- Posting of journals regarding cash and cashless liability.
- Co-ordinate mobilisation and demobilisations with regards to potential cash and/or cashless requirements.
- Manage the cashless mailbox and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Cover for the Bank Reconciliation Clerk.
- Intermediate EXCEL and ability to adapt to new systems
- Experience in reconciling multiple systems
- Experience working with multisite business
- Understanding of accounting treatments
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical minded/ Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management to meet deadlines effectively
- Works well as part of a team and individually
- To always have a proactive approach
- Always finding ways to improve processes and workflows
- Ability to communicate effectively – At all levels
- Flexible and adaptable to take on a variety of tasks
- Previous experience of bank reconciliation and cash allocation, preferrable
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment and a rewarding and stimulating place to work!
Aspens Services Ltd are an independent school contract catering company, with a passion for serving our schools high quality, freshly cooked meals from locally sourced ingredients into the Education sector. Apply now and come to work for one of the top 100 fastest growing independent companies in the UK with great career opportunities!
We expect all staff to share our commitment of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought by the company.
Check out the Aspens Services website here to find out more about how we cater within our school catering contracts.