This role is for a part time 20 hour position.
Who are we?
With several 5* luxury retirement villages situated throughout the UK, we’re proud of making people’s lives better. On hand are all the facilities of a boutique hotel, from landscaped grounds to high-end restaurants and health clubs.
What will I do?
Taking a real pride in everything you do is essential. Of course, you’ll need experience of working in the hospitality industry, where you’ll have been in charge of cash management and key holding. But it’s your attitude that counts. Flexible, enthusiastic and full of initiative, you’re the type of person who gets things done. You also have the highest standards, and pay scrupulous attention to detail. Above all, you have the ability to create an environment for our owners and guests of a warm, friendly and impeccably run service business. Last but not least, you’re also flexible over shift patterns.
Some responsibilities include:
- Day to day you will supervise a small team. you will work to maintain department facilities, standards of presentation and levels of service to a level that achieves and exceeds customer expectations.
- Work to ensure our owners and customers receive outstanding, personalised service
- You will ensure the team adhere to legislative requirements such as COSHH, Fire Safety, Food safety, Health & Safety, and Safeguarding of our owners
- Maintain high standards of comfort, cleanliness, and hygiene throughout the bistro, restaurant and customer areas of the village
- Set and maintain the highest standards of dress appearance and hygiene at all times in line with Audley’s uniform standards.
- Supervise Food, Beverage and Restaurant operations, ensuring that guests receive exceptional service, well presented food, and served efficiently in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Be equipped to deal with sudden employee shortages through absenteeism, being able to deputise in any job capacity
What can we offer you?
- Company pension scheme, with a 5% company contribution
- E-Learning for personal development
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Discounted Reward Scheme (Time to Treat yourself)
- 50% discount when dining in any of our locations across the UK