Location: Audley Chalfont Dene
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 31 October 2021
Salary: £20000.00 to £20000.00 Per Year
Set in Audley Chalfont Dene, in Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire, The Lytton restaurant is a unique location where our guests can enjoy modern, seasonal cuisine in a peaceful, lavish setting. Our chefs create a new menu for each season, taking advantage of the freshest local produce on offer. Our menu is a fusion of inspiring creations and classic
Whether you’re creating a traditional Sunday lunch, presenting a popular afternoon tea or creating a five-course tasting menu to accompany the fine wines from our cellars, as our Commis Chef you’ll deliver food that keeps our customers coming back for more.
What’s more our restaurant is open until 8pm every day and on Sundays until 4pm in the evening providing you with the all-important work life balance, not a split shift in sight!
You will be working within a talented team to produce consistently outstanding food during service, whether you’re ensuring high levels of cleanliness or stock ordering, you’ll be a vital member of this small, talented team.
• Ensure high levels of cleanliness
• Deliver consistent top-quality food during service
• Process food deliveries to the kitchen
• Ability to work throughout all areas of the kitchen
Skills and Experience:
• Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 – desire to work towards
• Good level of culinary knowledge
• Positive attitude
• Previous experience cooking for people with strict dietary requirements
• Previous experience in a similar role – working within a good quality restaurant
In Return You will Receive:
Work life balance (No split shifts)
Company pension scheme, with a 5% company contribution
28 days Holiday entitlement
50% discount when dining in any of our locations across the UK
Excellent learning and development opportunities
Membership to our employee discount portal with access to discounts at all major retailers.
Membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme
Job Type: Full-time