Luxury New Homes Sales Consultant
We are looking for a New Homes Sales Consultant to join our expanding Mayfield Village team based on site in the sales and marketing suite in the new Watford Riverwell development.
This is the first of our Mayfield Villages and will comprise of 255 one and two bedroom apartments. Our Mayfield villages are designed to have the wow factor. Contemporary, vibrant, friendly and inclusive, they’ll be truly life-enhancing places. Our owners will feel part of a real community, as they enjoy membership of the Mayfield Club, with facilities from health spas and swimming pools to bistros, bars and coffee shops all on hand. And all whilst living in their very own stylishly designed home or apartment.
This is a sales role where you'll be selling not just a property, but also a type of retirement that can offer people a whole new lease of life.
- To overall manage the sales enquiries, reporting on volume and timelines of current enquiry status.
- To engage in purchasing customers and continue a professional relationship that is informative and helpful.
- To generate new appointments from an existing database via organised outbound calls.
- To provide information to new and interested customers from an ‘off plan’ visual and provide in-property viewings.
- To support events for potential new customers that are being introduced and engaged into the Mayfield brand.
- To support manage the sales environment including the sales office and sales suites to ensure they are presentable and fit for impromptu and scheduled customer interest.
- To manage sales enquiries via telephone, internet leads, walk-in’s and scheduled/impromptu appointments.
- To present the Mayfield brand to all enquiries in an informed manner, providing information and following a next steps sales programme to optimise progressive interest.
Required skills and experience
- Previous sales and face to face customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Proven experience of high customer service.
- Experience of being in a role that is results driven and measured.
- The ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment
- Computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport
Why you would like to work here
Working with Mayfield is a long-term career prospect, because we develop our sites in phases, and resell apartments when they become available. We'll help you develop, too, with sales training throughout your career, including a management development programme. What’s more, there are wider opportunities throughout the Audley Group, including with our sister brand, Audley Villages.
- Basic salary of £28K - £30K, OTE £45K with uncapped commission.
- Incentive plans
- Commission Scheme
- Membership to our employee discount portal with access to discounts at all major retailers.
- Membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Saturday working on a rota basis
- Audley Academy full sales training provided