Talent Acquisition Partner
We develop and run villages with the wow factor that enhance the lives of our owners, their family and their friends. We offer stylish apartments and houses complete with the best facilities from bistros and bars, to health clubs and swimming pools. And, of course, exceptional service throughout. What's more, through our dedicated care teams we provide owners as well as customers out in the local community with the support they need to remain independent. It's retirement, but not as the UK has known it.
At Audley Group, we already have a workforce of 850 people. Furthermore, with our rapid expansion plans we’ll be growing this number even further. Our HR team are at the centre of this expansion, ensuring that we attract the very highest calibre of people. We are looking to grow our in house recruitment team with an experienced Talent Acquisition partner specialising in care recruitment.
As a Talent Aquisition Partner you will build and maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and prospective employees. You will be utilise social media, events, technology and innovative sourcing methods to create campaigns and source talent in designated locations across the UK, for key, hard to fill and high-volume roles.
Working in partnership with line managers, operators and HR colleagues, the Talent Acquisition Partner will ensure the provision of a professional, effective and efficient recruitment service that proactively that meets business needs and all regulatory, legislative and quality standards.
- Develop productive relationships with line managers, and HR colleagues to establish a strong understanding of the organisation, including its resource requirements.
- Own the full life-cycle of a vacancy from brief to sourcing, setting up interviews and making offers.
- Develop and execute high volume, multi-channel recruitment campaigns, providing relevant and effective recommendations for route to market to ensure the best attraction.
- Prepare compelling job adverts for advertising roles utilising the employer brand toolkit.
- Develop local resourcing strategies, speaking with schools, universities, job centres to raise brand awareness and engage the local workforce with Audley Care.
- Coach line managers through the recruitment and selection process.
- Work with the HR Administration team to ensure the timely processing of recruitment administration and ensure all compliance checks meet current legislative requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Recruitment experience within the care sector, recruiting volume roles and key hard to fill specialist roles.
- Demonstrable 360 recruitment experience across multiple business areas/ disciplines, ideally gained from a combination of agency and in house roles.
- Experience with multi-channel candidate attraction methods.
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to build rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders Experience of direct sourcing with a background of using social media networking
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System to deliver great customer experience and insightful data
- Worked as part of a geographically dispersed team
Why you would like to work here
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working between our Egham office and home location
- Annual Bonus
- Membership to our employee discount portal with access to discounts at all major retailers.
- Membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Access to our Audley Academy suite of training programmes.