We are looking for a New Homes Sales Consultant to join our expanding Coopers Hill Village team based on site in the sales and marketing suite.
Formerly part of Brunel University, Cooper's Hill luxury retirement village is located within the 66 acres of the Magna Carta Park in the village of Englefield Green, near Runnymede in Surrey. Recently opened, the luxury village comprises 128 retirement properties, the Audley Club health and fitness suite, tennis courts, putting green, restaurant and library.
This is a sales role where you'll be selling not just a property, but also a type of retirement that can offer people a whole new lease of life.
- To overall manage the sales enquiries, reporting on volume and timelines of current enquiry status.
- To engage in purchasing customers and continue a professional relationship that is informative and helpful.
- To generate new appointments from an existing database via organised outbound calls.
- To provide information to new and interested customers from an ‘off plan’ visual and provide in-property viewings.
- To support events for potential new customers that are being introduced and engaged into the Mayfield brand.
- To support manage the sales environment including the sales office and sales suites to ensure they are presentable and fit for impromptu and scheduled customer interest.
- To manage sales enquiries via telephone, internet leads, walk-in’s and scheduled/impromptu appointments.
- To present the Mayfield brand to all enquiries in an informed manner, providing information and following a next steps sales programme to optimise progressive interest.
Required skills and experience
- Previous sales and face to face customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Proven experience of high customer service.
- Experience of being in a role that is results driven and measured.
- The ability to work accurately whilst under pressure in a target orientated environment
- Computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
- You must hold a full UK/EU driving licence and have access to your own transport
Why you would like to work here
Working with Audley is a long-term career prospect, because we develop our sites in phases, and resell apartments when they become available. We'll help you develop, too, with sales training throughout your career, including a management development programme. What’s more, there are wider opportunities throughout the Audley Group, including with our sister brand, Audley Villages.
- Basic salary of £28K - OTE £45K with uncapped commission.
- Incentive plans
- Commission Scheme
- Membership to our employee discount portal with access to discounts at all major retailers.
- Membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Saturday working on a rota basis
- Audley Academy full sales training provided
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00 per year