Location: Audley Chalfont Dene
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 12 March 2021
Salary: £40000.00 per year
Warmth. Empathy. Respect. They are at the heart of delivering care the ‘Audley way’
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Branch Manager to join us at our 5* luxury retirement village in Chalfont.
This is the perfect opportunity to take full ownership of the care department and grow with our company.
Who are we?
With several 5* luxury retirement villages situated throughout the UK, we’re proud of making people’s lives better. On hand are all the facilities of a boutique hotel, high-end restaurants and health clubs. We provide care on site as required to our owners as well as in a community setting.
· Required to register with CQC as the registered manager
· To be accountable for the development, growth and operational performance of the branch, ensuring that the business grows sustainably in line with commercial targets and KPIS
· To develop and agree a sales and marketing plan that is in keeping with the care branch strategic growth plan and is realistic in achieving business levels and budget performance expectations
· To develop and manage relationships with customers and their families to increase care business. To promote and enable specialist care packages, for example dementia support to encourage business performance and reputation for excellence and specialists in care including palliative care
· To network with third parties to build relationships that are key to the promotion and marketing of Audley brand and the care branch services
· To provide excellent customer service to all existing and new customers
· Provide leadership, coaching and support to the branch team
Skills and Experience:
·Experience of the care sector preferably with operational management responsibility including the management of a team.
·Budget management, marketing and business development, driving compliance and measuring quality.
·Preferable care giving experience and a recognised care and/or related professional qualification. At least three years’ experience in a relative role that includes all or some of the responsibilities.
Keeping our care teams and customers safe is our priority. We provide all of our carers with the following -Type IIR Masks,Visors,Aprons,Gloves & Sanitisers as well as weekly Covid testing for all staff. Risk assessments are also in place to support all