Are you currently an Operations Manager or Assistant General Manager working in a busy hotel? Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then we have a fantastic opportunity!
Due to rapid growth and internal movement we have a rare opening for a General Manager for our property based in Tunbridge Wells.
You will take full ownership of the Village, managing the day to day running of the site, and liaising with the HODs to grow and develop the business.
Audley Willicombe Park is set in four acres of picturesque land, comprising of 67 privately owned and beautifully built penthouses, houses and apartments.
You will be responsible for the P&L, Budgets, Team management and business growth of the property. Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be provided with full support from all functions.
This role would be the ideal opportunity for someone wanting to step into a General Manager role with experience in day to day management of a Hotel.
As the General Manager you will be responsible for:
- People leadership through a ‘Heads of’ team, managing up to 100 employees. Engagement and Communications will be one of your key KPI’s as a measure of success.
- You have the ultimate responsibility for the commercial success of the village, having full accountability for the achievement of profit targets, with freedom to achieve these targets.
- Ensuring the delivery of an exceptional service to owners and external customers within the estate, F&B, Leisure Club and Care. You won’t accept complacency and substandard service levels.
- Maintain a visible and high-profile presence within the village through engagement with owners through ‘Owner Forum’s to drive a collaborative approach and continually improve both the estate and the services owners and visitors receive.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Experience of delivering a premium or luxury hospitality service,
- Experience of leading continuous improvement to deliver exceptional service.
- Commercial awareness with strong strategic & financial perspectives. Previous experience of P & L responsibility and achieving profit targets, including business planning, cash flow forecasting, budget control, and profit/revenue forecasting.
- Knowledge and experience of legislative requirements such as COSHH, Fire Safety, Food safety, Health & Safety, and Safeguarding of our owners
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company bonus
- Training and Development
- Discount portal