Audley Group are looking for a talented, qualified and experienced finance professional to support and challenge the Managing Director for Audley Group operations and their senior leadership team to deliver enhanced returns as well as operational efficiency and effectiveness for finance activities
Audley Group was born out of a need for change. Since its launch in 1991, the Group has championed and reinvented the retirement property market, challenging the care home model and introducing as a first of its kind, the concept of luxury retirement villages for the over 55s.
Audley’s vision has always been to deliver an exceptional proposition to meet the growing demand from the UK’s older population. What continually sets Audley apart is proven success. That success is predicated on fulfilling our promise to deliver exceptional customer service within exquisitely designed villages
Reporting to the CFO you will be an expert in identification and mitigation of financial risk and compliance for group policies and general financial stewardship across Audley’s operational activities.
- Lead the provision of financial support to the Audley group Operations team; for example, meet regularly with the Managing Director for Operations to discuss emerging trends, opportunities and risks
- Support and challenge operational strategy working collaboratively with the operations leadership team
- Deliver continuous improvement for enhanced returns as well as owner, customer and team member engagement and satisfaction
- Ensure financial efficiency for core processes across our brands
- Work collaboratively with the wider Finance team on areas such as reporting, collections, payables, audit as well as planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Support the month end close process and production of management accounts by working collaboratively with the central finance team
- Support the identification and mitigation of risks
- Support the Group Procurement Manager to identify cost saving opportunities
- Assist in preparing board reports and periodic reports for investors etc.
- Experience in a top 10 audit firm
- Five or more years post-qualified experience
- Experience within a multi-business multi-site environment
- Strong commercial finance experience
- Self-starter able to prioritise and deliver through self-drive and determination
- Strong financial analysis capability and an effective presenter of information
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary cash bonus
- Healthcare cash plan
- Pension Scheme
up to £80,000 Plus Bonus