Location: Audley Binswood
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 28 November 2021
Salary: £20027.88 to £20027.88 Per Year
The best of everything, that’s the Audley way. From the simple to the finest cuisine, beautiful settings in heritage buildings, and, of course the very best people.
We’ll look to you to ensure the day to day smooth running of an exceptional department which should be supervised The Audley Way. You will set a great example to our warm, empathetic and efficient team. You’ll take pride in your work by paying particular attention to the detail for our owners and customers who expect the finer things in life
Whittle’s restaurant and bistro, set within the beautiful Grade II Listed Victorian Binswood Hall at the heart of Audley Binswood in Leamington Spa, Warwick. Our luxurious restaurant is contemporary in style with English charm and a relaxed atmosphere. The large striking windows are a spectacular feature and, set just two minutes from Royal Leamington Spa’s Regency Shopping Parade; we’re located centrally.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Food and beverage experience in a hospitality environment
· Experience dealing with customers on a regular basis
· Committed to delivering customer service excellence
· Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
· Self motivated and driven by standards and sales opportunities
· Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and produce creative solutions
· Day to day you will supervise a small team of people, you will work to maintain department facilities, standards of presentation and levels of service to a level that achieves and exceeds customer expectations
· Work to ensure our owners and customers receive outstanding, personalised service
· You will ensure the team adhere to legislative requirements such as COSHH, Fire Safety, Food safety, Health & Safety, and Safeguarding of our owners
· Maintain high standards of comfort, cleanliness, and hygiene throughout the bistro, restaurant and customer areas of the village
· Set and maintain the highest standards of dress appearance and hygiene at all times in line with Audley’s uniform standards.
· Supervise Food, Beverage and Restaurant operations, ensuring that guests receive exceptional service, well presented food, and served efficiently in a relaxed atmosphere
Attractive Points about Audley and the Opportunity:
The opportunity to join a business with a great product, meeting a growing need. You will join a business with a very distinct opportunity to build something unique and life enhancing and to develop your own skills. You will have the chance to work with talented and passionate people who can support your Career in hospitality. This role offers the opportunity for a, hospitality focused individual who is passionate about delivery of person centered service, and to earn rewards and recognition in a high profile retirement village.
Negotiable dependent on experience.