Location: Audley Nightingale Place
Contract Type: Full-time
Closing Date: 13 October 2021
Are you an experienced Maintenance/Facilities Manager with a hotel, retirement village or historic building background and looking for your next challenge?
We have a new and exciting opportunity for you!
A luxury development designed by award winning architects. Managing a small team along with the landscapes and gardens.
Who are we?
Audley group is a leading provider for luxury retirement properties in the UK, with 12 beautiful villages set in picturesque surroundings.
· The Facilities Manager will deal with all employee relations issues professionally and legally
· To ensure information given is in accordance with legislative and company policy and procedure
· To prepare and check the departmental rota to ensure that staffing levels are in accordance with the agreed budget
· To undertake purchasing for the department on a revenue and capital plan basis, keeping within the agreed annual and life cycle budgets
· To manage a PPM program to maintain and check all village systems including: plantrooms, heating and hot water systems, electrical services, building fabric, kitchen and laundry facilities, emergency lights, fire doors, extinguishers etc.
· As the Facilities Manager, you would take on the day-to-day responsibility for the general upkeep of all properties to maintain their high standard, and carrying out maintenance to gardens & grounds and any heavy housekeeping duties.
· To have day-to-day responsibility of all legislative controls, processes and procedures
The Ideal Candidate:
What we can offer you!
Reference ID: ASJC_AH