Waiter / Waitress
We are recruiting for both Full time and 0 hour positions
Audley Coopers Hill, formerly part of Brunel University is situated in the beautiful Magna Carta Park. Located in Egham, near Runnymede with good transport links. Coopers Hill Luxury Retirement Village comprises of 128 properties, Health Suites, Restaurant, Library and Bars, open to our owners and the general public.
What will I do?
As a Waiter/Waitress, thanks to you, the owners of properties on our sites and the guests who come to enjoy the exceptional food and surroundings at our restaurant and bistro will get a warm welcome and a smooth, seamless service.
Responsibilities for the Waiter/Waitress position:
- Ensure that guests receive exceptional service, well presented food, and served efficiently in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Maintain high standards of comfort, cleanliness, and hygiene throughout the bistro, restaurant and customer areas of the village
- To take all guests orders for food and beverage and to post them through EPOS
- Taking reservations, Seating customers, Advising on the menu, Serving afternoon tea.
- Promoting the Village and our Luxury Spa
- The Waiter/Waitress role is a varied role. You’ll also help service our guest suites, answer owners’ enquiries, keep an eye on stock levels, help set up for special events, and keep everywhere looking scrupulously clean.
Hours of work
8am to 10pm
What can we offer you?
- 50% discount in food and drinks in all our locations across the UK
- Staff rates in our luxury suites in all our locations across the UK
- Free membership to our employee discount portal with discounts at all major retailers
- Free membership to our Healthcare cash plan scheme
- Pension Scheme with 5% company contribution
- Audley Academy training programme
£8.94 to £9.14 plus tips