Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
David Wilson Homes
17 October 2018
Depending on the role, the Administration function could be supporting professionals out in the field, or supplying sites and customers with a steady flow of information. You might be dealing with customer queries, or helping employees with issues. But while the work varies from team to team, our key requirements don’t; you must be well organised, extremely helpful and resourceful, and able to use your initiative. You’ll understand that what you do is important, and impacts on your team, the department, and the wider business.
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
To support the Construction Director in fulfilling their responsibilities, contributing to the overall success of the business through the provision of efficient and effective administrative support.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Typical duties will include:
- Complex diary management
- Helping to prepare reports, presentations and meeting packs
- Arranging meetings and preparing meeting rooms
- Helping to organise company events
- Organising and taking minutes when required
- Monitoring, responding and distributing incoming communications (phone, email, post, etc.)
- General administration including expenses, maintaining office systems, filling, etc
- Record and manage holiday requirements
- Liaise with internal customers to ensure smooth work flow between departments and with head office.
- Monitor costs incurred by the department or divisional office.
- Assisting with the recruitment needs of the department.
Personal characteristics/ qualifications and skills:
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS?
Competitive base salary
25 days holiday
Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Death in Service Benefit
Flexible Benefits package