The Customer Care team, making sure home buyers receive the very best care following their home buying experience.
Being in a customer-facing role with us is a little bit different than most businesses. Our customers expect their homes to be of the highest standard, and you’ll make sure they are, by being on hand with answers and practical help. Because of the things you’ll be dealing with we look, ideally, for construction or building experience. More importantly than that though, is your passion for quality and professionalism.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
To be the face of Customer Care within our customers' homes, providing a high level of customer care to the customer, to be punctual for appointment's and to provide effective solution to customer problems.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- To take instruction from Customer Care Office Manager, Co-ordinators and Administrators, to ensure all customer appointments are attended on time and any materials required are sourced prior to the appointment
- To resolve defects in a speedy manner, to a high standard and to ensure all works completed are signed by the customer
- To complete all required paperwork (timesheets) for submission to the Divisional offices, facilitating accurate record keeping
- To carry out inspections of reported defects as and when required and issue a full report with photographs to the Customer Care Co-ordinator/Administrator
- To complete mileage forms, SHE forms, invoices forms and submit on the last day of the month
- To report any repetitive defects on active and non-active sites to the Head of Customer Care and Customer Care Office Manager to discuss with the Commercial/Technical Director
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction, in particular plumbing, plaster patching, painting, tiling and joinery
- The ability to problem solve
- Driving Licence is essential
- Team player and supportive of colleagues
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Professional, assertive and pleasant manner
- High service standards to ensure customer expectations are met
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Company Van
- Money purchase pension scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits