Depending on the role, the Administration function could be supporting professionals out in the field, or supplying sites and customers with a steady flow of information. You might be dealing with customer queries, or helping employees with issues. But while the work varies from team to team, our key requirements don’t; you must be well organised, extremely helpful and resourceful, and able to use your initiative. You’ll understand that what you do is important, and impacts on your team, the department, and the wider business.
To provide a professional, friendly and efficient reception service to all visitors, callers and internal customers, and carry out administration duties as and when required.
- Maintain a speedy response rate and answer all incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner. Efficiently deal with queries or put through to the appropriate Department as required.
- Manage bookings diary for meeting rooms.
- Make visitors aware of Fire Safety Procedures.
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and deliveries, re-directing where necessary.
- Adhere to security procedures for the Reception area.
- Ensure all visitors sign in and out of the building.
- Direct visitors to the relevant Tenants within the building.
- Highlight day to day issues to the Landlord.
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Liaise with cleaners access.
- Liaise with Tenants where necessary.
- Liaise with contractors and advise Landlord when works have been completed.
- Management of building access control system.
- Point of contact for cleaning issues in common areas.
- Point of contact for parking issues.
- Perform general office administration tasks as required.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following Personal Characteristics/Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of working in a Reception role.
- Flexibility to cover office opening hours including holidays and absence cover as required, this may include working full time during these periods.
- A reasonable level of proficiency with MD Office programs (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Self-disciplined, with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Team player, supportive of colleagues.
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
What About the Benefits Package?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Uniform
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Choice of Flexible Benefits