Hours of Work
22 hrs per week
David Wilson Homes
14 December 2018
Depending on the role, the Administration function could be supporting professionals out in the field, or supplying sites and customers with a steady flow of information. You might be dealing with customer queries, or helping employees with issues. But while the work varies from team to team, our key requirements don’t; you must be well organised, extremely helpful and resourceful, and able to use your initiative. You’ll understand that what you do is important, and impacts on your team, the department, and the wider business.
To provide a professional, friendly and efficient reception service for the Company office to all visitors, callers and internal customers.
What will I be responsible for:
• Answer all incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner. Efficiently deal with queries or put through to the appropriate Department as required.
• Manage bookings diary for meeting rooms.
• Deal with the post and deliveries coming to and going from the office.
• Perform general office administration tasks and provide other appropriate ad hoc duties, as and when required, to meet the needs of other departments – e.g. faxing, filing, photocopying, stationery ordering, etc.
Personal characteristics/ qualifications and skills:
• Experience of working in a reception or admin role.
• Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office programs.
• Self–disciplined, with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities.
• Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
• Team player, supportive of colleagues.
• Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers.
• Excellent telephone skills.
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE
Competitive Base Salary
Company Bonus Scheme
25 Days Holiday
Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Choice of Flexible Benefits