The Customer Care team, making sure home buyers receive the very best care following their home buying experience.
Being in a customer-facing role with us is a little bit different than most businesses. Our customers expect their homes to be of the highest standard, and you’ll make sure they are, by being on hand with answers and practical help. Because of the things you’ll be dealing with we look, ideally, for construction or building experience. More importantly than that though, is your passion for quality and professionalism.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Care Office Manager who has knowledge of the house-building industry and aware of NHBC guidelines and will be the first contact for new homeowners when they complete on their purchase. You will need to have a friendly and professional manner, be able to work under pressure and close out remedial works efficiently.
You will need to be fully IT literate and be able to deliver effective customer satisfaction in line with the targets sets by the Company.
You will be responsible to the Head of Customer Care and manage a team of Customer Service Co-Ordinators. You will liaise with the sales, construction, technical and commercial departments.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Ensure the Customer Care office team is compliant with all relevant SHE policies and procedures, putting the safety of our teams as first priority.
- Manage and supervise the Customer Care office team effectively, to ensure that the Customer Care department fully implements the BDW standard Customer Care policies and procedures, and that all issues raised by the customer are dealt with professionally, quickly and to their complete satisfaction.
- Ensure the staff working in the Customer Care office team are well directed with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities and provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and the organisation of the administrative workload.
- Ensure the department is able to provide continual telephone cover throughout the working day.
- Attend weekly internal meetings with staff to resolve any issues, and produce action logs for any issues arising.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the Construction, Commercial, Technical and Sales departments to ensure Customer Care issues are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all administration IT systems are fully utilised ad managed effectively to achieve the objectives set by the company, in particular, that all defects, complaints and customer contacts are fully recorded within the iCare IT system.
- Provide management information to the Head of Customer Care to monitor BDW standard key performance indicators.
- To be the first point of escalation for the Customer Care Co-ordinators and Administrators for both queries and customer concerns.
- To work closely with the Customer Care Operations Manager to ensure the smooth administration and co-ordination of defect management from inspection through to completion.
- Efficiently manage and resolve service requests, ensuring site teams, operatives and sub contractors meet defined SLAs.
- Ensure that remedial works are completed in accordance with Company and NHBC guidelines.
- Promote and act in accordance with all Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday Plus 9 Public Holidays
- Choice of Flexible Benefits and Lifestyle Rewards
- Money Purchase Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefits