Our Marketing Teams are responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business in support of our sales objectives. Our teams plan and design targeted integrated marketing campaigns through online and offline channels in line with our strategic marketing plan and budgets.
In terms of variety, there is plenty to keep you motivated and challenged. Depending on the role there's opportunities to be responsible for planning and managing campaigns for new and existing developments, working with key agencies to deliver media plans and marketing collateral, completing competitor analysis and market research, liaising with PR agencies, managing web content, and, of course, measuring the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
Summary of the Role:
Responsible for the implementation of marketing plans as defined by Marketing Manager
What will I be responsible for:
- Support the implementation of the three month rolling divisional marketing plan ensuring that all plans are maintained and kept up to date.
- Utilise group systems to book media and support in creating on and offline collateral according to group templates, including briefing, quotations, booking, and approvals.
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers to ensure that collateral is produced and media is booked according to timescales specified on marketing plan.
- Ensure media and creative costings are input and maintained on rolling divisional marketing plan.
- Produce and manage all CRM and external supplier emails and SMS.
- Manage all development websites ensuring content is regularly refreshed and Tone of Voice is on brand.
- Prepare all new development website content, ensuring strong imagery and engaging content is used.
- Prepare a monthly email and SMS performance analysis report.
- Attend weekly and monthly marketing meetings contributing where necessary.
- Support the marketing manager to deliver best in class content on the divisional web pages
- Commission new photography when necessary.
- Develop and maintain workflow links and relationships with key stakeholder’s i.e. Sales team, approved agencies, Regional Marketing Manager, Technical team.
- Conduct site visits and audits when required.
- Attend site launch events and site visits when required to support performance.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team with customer call outs when required.
Personal characteristics/qualifications and skills
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone with a pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems.
- Strong copy writing and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker with analytical capability.
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt to new ways of working.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies.
- Ideally a marketing qualification however, training will be provided.
What about the benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits
- 25 days holiday