Our Furnishings division, BD Living provide furnishing solutions that will fit in with our customers’ homes perfectly. This team supplies and fits storage and bedroom furniture, from cutting edge styles to contemporary classics. Not just supporting our Customers, BD living also support our Sales and Marketing teams with a one stop shop, creating the layout and design of our marketing suites and completing the full fit-out of the suites across the country.
Depending on the role, you could be part of the support staff in the office working within our Technical, Sales, Finance, or Admin teams. You may be working in our warehouse as a production operative or you could be working out in the field as one of our fitters or drivers based throughout the UK. Together we ensure we deliver an exceptional customer experience to all.
To fully manage the fitting team in a professional manner ensuring our performance and customer service levels are met
- To manage fitter capability and conduct within the role
- Ensure that fitters act in accordance with Group Health and Safety standards at all times. On-going training of Bedroom Fitters and Drivers
- Personal work schedule planning and progress reporting on a weekly basis.
- To be responsible for visits and inspections to properties following on from notification of items requiring attention, and random inspections of both operatives and sub-contractors' works
- Promote, build and maintain good working relationships with Divisions, Customer Care and Site Managers, and any other Stakeholders
- Face to face customer support
- Represent, drive and promote the BD Living values effectively being a Brand Ambassador
- Inspect and diagnose defects (and liaise with any other departments where necessary to ensure that the most efficient and robust solutions are sought and implemented)
- Carry out feedback calls/visits regularly to all sites to gauge and ensure satisfaction levels are maintained
- Attend divisional sub-contractor meetings
- Assist with recruitment of fitting team/s as required
- Further ad hoc duties as may be required to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction personal characteristics/qualifications and skills
Key Skills & Personal Characteristics required:
Must have Fitting and Installations skills with proven, previous experience in a similar role.
- Customer focused
- Exceptional communication skills to liaise confidently with Senior Management, Customers, Installation and Site teams
- Lateral/innovative thinker, problem-solver
- Driven, organised and self-motivated with good Time Management skills
- Thrive under pressure in a fast paced, busy environment
- Applicants must hold a current skilled supervisory or higher CSCS card and hold a valid driving licence.
What About The Benefits Package:
Use of Company Vehicle
Company Bonus Scheme
25 Days Holiday
Money Purchase Pension Scheme