SUMMARY OF THE ROLE
Managing site development and the attainment of targets by conducting commercial cost appraisals and viability/feasibility analysis, managing sub-contractors, materials and goods, preparing and monitoring site costs and budgets and ensuring site set-up health and safety.
WHAT WILL I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Carrying out accurate build cost assessments of acquired land; maintain budget control throughout development; and manage cost overruns within tolerance levels.
- Accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect of site development.
- Analysing and reporting on costs and cash flow vs budget
- Undertaking accurate viability/feasibility studies to support decision-making in site acquisition and development.
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions.
- Liaising with site personnel and subcontractors in order to maximise productivity.
- Using a payments system for the payment of sub-contractors and the supply of goods and materials in line with Group policy and procedures.
- Promoting and acting in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE?
Competitive base salary
Company Bonus Scheme
25 days holiday
Company Car/Car Allowance
Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Choice of Flexible Benefits