If you’re a friendly, outgoing individual with a real customer focus, and you’re comfortable working in a challenging targets-driven culture, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy and developing.
To contribute to the overall success of the business, through the attainment of completion budgets on an annual basis.
What will I be responsible for:
- Achieve targets (KPIs) set by the Group Board in relation to sales and legal completions (units sold), Revenue, Margin and budget management with regards selling overheads and marketing/ advertising costs.
- Implementation of all Sales environments and marketing material in line with Group approved guidance.
- Oversee the advertising and marketing 3 month and long term plan to deliver the required number of leads to achieve sales targets
- Final sign off of all marketing material, ensuring compliance with The Consumer Code and other legislative requirements
- Lead the focus on Customer Service in order to enhance the reputation of the Company, increase profitability, achieve customer satisfaction targets and ensure the division achieves 5 star builder status in the NHBC survey.
- Market research and competitor analysis to ensure that product mix and pricing on all current and future developments is appropriate.
- Negotiate major/complex sales transactions.
- Ensure that sales teams promote the availability and use of Group approved New Home Mortgage Advisers and Solicitors.
- Appropriate reporting to the MD and FD on all aspects of Sales/legal completions.
- Ensure that all Sales environments meet Health and Safety requirements.
- Make a demonstrable contribution towards the Group’s Programme of Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure the Sales team are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the department’s workload.
- Appropriate reporting to the MD and Divisional Board in line with the standard format and schedule.
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all staff and customer reservations are fully compliant with Group Policies & Procedures.
Personal characteristics/qualifications and skills:
- Proven track record in similar role or at the level of ‘Senior’ Sales Manager.
- Good awareness of IT systems and CRM.
- Experience of managing budgets/cost control, and planning, prioritising and organising work to meet targets.
- Self-confident, decisive, resilient and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A lateral and innovative thinker, an original problem-solver.
- Specialist knowledge of Sales/Marketing techniques, research and analysis.
- Ability to manage budgets and control costs, and gather, interpret and make best use of data to increase sales.
- Self –disciplined, with excellent time management skills, and flexible in order to achieve results.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to deal with people from diverse backgrounds.
- A motivational team-leader focused on managing, coaching and developing the Sales team to achieve their full potential.
What about the benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- 25 days holiday