Our Finance teams, don’t just process numbers, it’s about collecting vital information which informs decisions and drives our business. As such, it’s at the heart of our commerciality.
We hold Finance in high regard as a pivotal driver in our continued success and performance, so if you enjoy working in a front-line, operational function where your work is highly valued and impacts visibly on our people and business, this could be your kind of place.
To facilitate the smooth handling of invoices.
What Will I Be Responsible For:
- Process invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Match purchase orders to invoices and GRNs as appropriate
- Prepare and authorise for payment, taking into consideration Divisional cashflow requirements.
- Labour only input as applicable
- Process utility bills and confirm meter readings
- Ensure all data entry is completed within deadlines
- Deal with queries from suppliers / subcontractors / divisional surveyors and accountants as and when required
- Liaise with site managers, suppliers, buyers to resolve invoice queries or to obtain missing documentation
- Assist with ad hoc analysis or other appropriate admin duties as and when required
- General administration, e.g. filing, photocopying, post handling
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Preparation of new supplier account forms
Personal Characteristics / Qualifications & Skills
- IT literate, with a sound working knowledge of MS Excel
- Numerate, with good organisation and administration skills
- Self-disciplined, with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities
- Able to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Team player, supportive of departmental colleagues
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers
WHAT ABOUT THE BENEFITS PACKAGE?
Competitive base salary
25 days holiday
Money Purchase Pension Scheme
Choice of Flexible Benefits
Death in Service Benefits