Non Trading Team Leader - Bestway Leeds
We now have an opportunity for a Non Trading Team Leader to join the team at our Leeds branch:
off Swinnow Lane,
Telephone: 0113 236 1300
Branch Information: https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/depots/Bestway-Leeds
You will be responsible for effectively lead on and managing the non-trading responsibilities of the branch operations, in particular Administration and Health & Safety. You will be supporting and assisting the Operations Manager in achieving and exceeding all depot KPI’s, targets and objectives.
Key duties will include: -
- Ensure all administration processes within the depot are carried out efficiently, effectively and in accordance with any legislative guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance of any Health & Safety activities within the depot.
- Control of customer credit and debt.
- Control of customer credit notes and claims.
- Pricing and File Maintenance.
- Meet or exceed all Customer Satisfaction targets and scores.
- Drive the standards for great customer satisfaction ensuring a consistently positive shopping experience.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures in relation to administration are effectively implemented and embedded.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Exceptional knowledge of systems and procedures
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety policy and procedures
- Highly organised and exceptional planning skills with the ability to manage and prioritise various tasks
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to think of solutions outside of the norm
- Strong time management skills
- Significant experience of delivering both excellent Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction results
- Excellent and inspiring leadership and team building skills
- Empathetic and empowering leadership style with the ability to give clear direction and delegate confidently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer:
- 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension
- Free parking on site
- Supportive training and equipment to help do your role effectively.
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: Competitive
- Hours of work: 44 hours per week
- Shift: TBC
At Bestway, we’re passionate about meeting our customers’ needs and working as a team to grow our business. So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact in an ambitious company that’s built its way up from humble beginnings, you could be the person we’re looking for.