Replenishment Team Leader - Batleys Gillingham
At Batleys, we are currently looking for a Replenishment Team Leader to join the team at our Gillingham branch:
Branch Information: https://www.bestwaywholesale.co.uk/depots/Batleys-Gillingham
You will effectively lead on and manage the warehouse floor and Goods In operation. You will also support and assist the Operations Manager in achieving and exceeding all depot KPI’s, targets and objectives.
Key duties will include:-
- Execute promotional activities in a timely manner.
- Lead on and direct the team in ensuring that stock rotation is carried out correctly. Highlight issues and follow a first loss best loss approach.
- Ensure markdown and seasonal bays are properly maintained and Point of Sale updated appropriately.
- Ensure accurate shelf edge labels and posters at all times.
- Drive productivity in the Depot by being visible and adopting a coaching by walking around approach.
- Effectively allocate team members onto shifts and rotas depending on the needs of the business. Follow up to ensure tasks are completed to a standard in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with fellow team leaders to exceed and achieve all depot key performance indicators (KPIs) and objectives.
- Build a high performing team, encouraging self- development through coaching and on-going training.
- Understand the Customer Satisfaction agenda and cascade the importance of this through the wider team.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence
- Key holder responsibilities
We’re looking for someone with:
- Demonstrable experience gained within a warehouse / retail / wholesale environment
- Exceptional knowledge of product areas
- Highly organised and exceptional planning skills with the ability to manage and prioritise various tasks
- Strong time management skills
- Significant experience of delivering both excellent Customer Service and Customer Satisfaction results
- Excellent and inspiring leadership and team building skill
- Empathetic and empowering leadership style, with the ability to give clear direction and delegate confidently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
In return for your hard work and commitment we offer 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays), company pension, a competitive salary and free parking on site.
- Job type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: £24,000 per year
- Hours of work: 42 hours per week
- Shift: TBC, includes weekend rota