Content & Creative Executive
D&D London is a London based premium hospitality group which owns and operates over 30 landmark restaurants and a boutique hotel. We are now looking for a Content & Creative Executive to join our Marketing team at our Head Office in Farringdon.
- Produce written and visual content to a high standard for D&D London which includes websites, social media, e-marketing and collateral.
- Ensure content is optimised for digital using appropriate keywords, links and tags.
- Manage the D&D group social media channels (not including restaurant social handles) – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google profile, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Design and maintenance of email marketing templates, banner ads, social campaigns, and general campaign / marketing design creative.
- Manage and create the group content calendar to ensure content is on trend and in keeping with the brands’ objectives.
- Manage the content on the D&D London website – ensuring home page and content is always fresh and up-to-date showing the best of what is happening across the restaurants weekly.
- Produce the weekly D&D London HTML and edit the other D&D London HTMLs / email marketing mailers including for Club D&D.
- Support the local marketing managers in producing their monthly HTMLs where appropriate.
- Work with the marketing managers on photo-shoots, contributing to mood boards pre-shoot during the brief process.
- Work with PR manager and individual marketing managers to produce content that is on-trend and relevant.
- Edit individual restaurant collateral including brochures, postcards.
- Write and edit copy for all new openings – this would include for the websites, collateral, brand books and presentations.
- Lead and create videos with the relevant agencies for the restaurants and D&D, taking ownership of the YouTube channel.
- General support to the digital team for content creation, and on campaigns and projects.
- Ability to project manage whilst multitasking a variety of mediums in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Ability to develop close effective relations with both internal and external partners.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team according to changing strategies and situations. Self-motivated.
- Ability to innovate within context of current conditions and future strategies.
- Advocate of the restaurants in the market and a keen foodie.
- Ideally 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Very strong written style, punctuation, grammar and spelling and copywriting skills needed.
- Passion for the restaurant and food scene.
- Interest and knowledge of social media channels.
- Skills and Experience in Photo shop, In Design would be beneficial.
- Creative individual with an unparalleled attention to detail.
- Organised with a structured approach.
- Photography skills useful.