Privacy Notice--- "
Privacy Note for ChangeWorkNow\r\n
If you apply online for a position with The Dune we will use the information you provide to assist in the selection process and as set out below. We may also seek additional information from other sources, for example, by using your references in the final stages of the recruitment process.
Information provided in the on-line form and any information obtained from other sources will be retained in all cases in hard copy format and/or electronically only for as long as is required for the purposes of:
* the administration of your application which will include making your personal data available to internal employees and recruiters who are assisting us with finding suitable employees for specific roles that we are seeking to fill.
* consideration for roles in the future (you will be notified separately if your application details will be retained for this purpose and provided with the opportunity to request deletion)
* forming the basis of your employment records, if your application is successful
* discharging any legal or regulatory requirements
* contacting you in relation to your application or your future employment (this could be by email, post, phone or SMS)
By submitting your application online you will be giving your consent to The Dune Group to process your personal and sensitive personal data for the purposes explained above. If there hasn't been activity on your candidate profile for 12 months (subject to any local law requirements), your data will automatically be deleted, should you want your details removed before this time you can deactivate your account in your candidate profile. Please note doing so will withdraw all active applications.