Field Care Supervisor - Dagenham
Field Care Supervisor
Salary - £24,500
Location – Travel required across Dagenham
Contract: Permanent Full-Time - 37 hours per week
Shifts: Over 5 days including every other weekend covering shifts between 9am - 5pm - 10am - 6pm - 11am -7pm
Are you a care professional looking for your next career move?
Do you have a passion for helping others and making a difference to someone’s life?
Join ECL as a Field Care Supervisor, known internally as a Trusted Assessor and become an integral part of ECL’s Dagenham team.
Engage with customers to maximise their independence and achieve individualised goals by carrying out initial assessments, outcome focused support planning and subsequent customer reviews in a variety of settings.
This is an exciting opportunity to really embed yourself into the community; gaining and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of local resources. Work closely with our integrated team of health and social care workers, as well as other external health professionals, to maximise the support available to our customers.
Full induction and training provided with ongoing support.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- To hold QCF Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in relevant area – willing to obtain Level 4
- Experience of working in Care
- A driving license and use of personal vehicle for work purposes
- To be confident travelling around the west Essex area
- An enhanced DBS Check – this can be arranged through ECL if needed
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Solid IT skills
- The ability and confidence to work independently and manage your own time
- A proactive, adaptable and customer focussed work ethic
To view the full Job Description for this role, please click here.
What we can offer you:
- 24 days pa plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Annual Performance Review, performance related pay and bonus
- Business mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Contributory Pension Scheme – ECL match up to 6% Employee Pension contributions
- Healthcare Cash plan (including reimbursement for dental, optical and chiropody plus much more)
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions
- Excellent Career development with access to paid for qualifications
- Free DBS check and renewals (if required)
- Up to £1000 Refer a friend scheme
Take the next step in your career and become part of the ECL team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We have a written policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, which is available to view here.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.