Location: Essex Equipment Service (EES)
Contract Type: Permanent – Full time
Closing Date: 07 December 2020
Salary: £23,460.00 - £32,252.40 per annum
Specific Hours: 37 hours per week
Essex Equipment Service supplies and maintains vital equipment and adaptations to customers, within their homes, following a prescriber led assessment, to support customers’ daily living needs.
We are looking for exceptional individual to join the established Essex Equipment Service (EES) team as part of an exciting service as an Installation, Inspection and Servicing Technician.
The role is responsible for carrying out installation of ceiling track hoists, the safety inspections and servicing of Lifting Equipment provided to clients, in line with the Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER), both in professional and private dwellings.
• 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
• FREE DBS check (which is a requirement of this role)
• Health Care Cash Plan (including reimbursement for dental, optical and chiropody plus much more)
• Ongoing Training & Career development
• Up to £300 Refer a friend scheme
• Up to £300 loan on starting (subject to eligibility)
• Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Real job satisfaction in an environment where your actions deliver tangible benefits to people’s lives.
To view the full Job Description for this role, please click here.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.