Resource Planner - Colchester, North Essex
£24,500 - £27,500 pro rata
Location - Colchester
Shift patterns between 7am - 8pm (37 hours per week)
Do you pride yourself on having exceptional organisation skills? Are you able to work under pressure, resolving queries effectively and efficiently?
Apply now to work in a team that make a difference every day to their local community.
ECL are looking for a Resource Planner to join our North Essex team on a permanent basis. Based in our Colchester hub, you’ll be integral in scheduling and managing rotas for our care staff, ensuring that all customers receive the best service possible.
This role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a fast paced, reactive environment. You will constantly be reviewing, allocating and revising rotas based on the needs of the service, as well as, dealing with urgent requests resulting in rota to be changed at short notice.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- A full driving license and use of vehicle for work purposes
- A good understanding of resource planning, allocating and scheduling calls
- A comprehensive geographical knowledge of the North Essex area
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of working with a variety of electronic systems
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to use your own initiative and resolve queries quickly and effectively and work well under pressure.
- Experience of dealing with sensitive data and an understanding of Information Governance/Data Protection
Experience of working in a care environment would be advantageous to your application.
Full induction and ‘shadow’ training provided with ongoing support.
To view the full Job Description for this role, please click here.
What we can offer you:
- 24 days pa plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Annual Performance Review, performance related pay and bonus
- Business mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Contributory Pension Scheme – ECL match up to 6% Employee Pension contributions
- Healthcare Cash plan (including reimbursement for dental, optical and chiropody plus much more)
- Reimbursement of professional subscriptions
- Excellent Career development with access to paid for qualifications
- Free DBS check and renewals (if required)
- Up to £1000 Refer a friend scheme
Take the next step in your career and become part of the ECL team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We have a written policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, which is available to view here.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.