Location: ECL Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent – Full time
Closing Date: 22 December 2020
Salary: £18,000-£24,000 per annum
Specific Hours: 37 hours per week
Job Title: E-commerce Logistics and Stock Controller
Salary £18,000 - £24,990
37 hours per week
Location: Witham/Chelmsford (currently home-based)
We have an exciting new role for a highly organised, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who is required to support the day-to-day co-ordination of ECL’s new E-commerce business, ECL Care Solutions. The ideal candidate would need to have previous experience in stock management within a similar environment.
The job requires you to cover various locations, so being a driver is a requirement for this role.
As an E-commerce Co-ordinator you will work alongside the E-commerce Manager providing excellent customer service, fulfilling online and telephone orders, liaising with suppliers, couriers and managing stock.
The E-commerce Co-ordinator must be organised, adaptable, demonstrate strong attention to detail and have excellent written and numeracy skills.
The E-commerce Co-ordinator will also be required to assist the E-commerce Manager with updating the website, so experience working with e-commerce platforms and CRM is desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Customer service - deliver excellent customer service, responding to telephone, social media and website enquiries and orders.
• Team player – work with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Engage with suppliers – maintain relationships with our suppliers and couriers, to ensure we’re consistently delivering high quality products and an excellent customer service.
• Order fulfilment - ensuring all orders have been correctly processed through order/payment gateway
• Stock control – Ensure suppliers are regularly providing updates on stock availability / shipping
• Vendor management – work with the E-commerce Manager to enable effectiveness across supply, dispatch and complaints.
• Reporting – assist E-commerce Manager (when required) in compiling / updating daily reports on forecasts, sales, hits, conversion rates and affiliate clicks.
• Marketing admin – ensure customer details are updated and GDPR compliant when amending or taking inbound requests.
• Research – on market competitors and their behaviour plus report on trends, feedback or news when possible and are relevant to our categories.
• Customer Service
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner & written communication
• Experience working with logistics and service partners
• Experience in customer service within ecommerce and social media
• Good communication skills
• Team player
• Previous experience using E-commerce platforms & CRMs
• Good analytical skills
• Strong in Microsoft office
To view the full Job Description for this role, please click here.
ECL are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.