Onsite Customer Managed Service Support
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- All daily Banner deliveries are unpacked, checked and delivered/stored accordingly. Review the delivery notes and distribute the orders to the users’ desk, stock room or, central stationery cupboards across all floor
- Ensure all online orders are placed online before 4pm each day for next day delivery
- Ensure all stationery cupboards on both sides of each floor are kept tidy, fully stocked to meet user demand on all floors
- Ensure Paper is stocked to demand in all stationery cupboards
- Maintain central stocks in the Banner store room to enable easy access to stock enabling us to maintain the stock in the stationery cupboards across all floors.
- Printers - Replace toner cartridges in all printers and Multi-Function Devices
- Recycling – As well as organising the approved disposal of printer cartridges, responsible for the storage and recycling of all surplus Aviva UK’s stationery and other general office products
- Deliver an excellent service and regularly exceed customer expectation
- Central email and telephone messages checked for any additional printer cartridge or stationery requests.
- Make note of any stock shortages needing to be ordered for delivery the following day
- All floors are checked continually throughout the day to ensure there are no immediate and obvious shortages
- Work proactively alongside the other Banner full time employee onsite
- The onsite personnel will have internal KPIs to monitor the performance of the responsibilities outlined below
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You must be smart in appearance and highly professional
- You must be adaptable and proactive
- You will have experience in a customer facing and have outstanding customer service skills
- You will have excellent time keeping and IT skills
- You must be computer literate and have Excel and Word experience
- You will be a team player with a friendly disposition who is also able to work autonomously
WHAT DO WE DO?
In October 2014, Banner and Supplies Team came together after an acquisition of both companies made by the EVO Group. Now we are one unified business, with great backgrounds and an ambition to lead the business supplies marketplace.
EVO Group is a £660m group, formed from the merger of Vasanta and office2officeplc (o2o). The largest multi-channel distributor of business supplies and services in the industry with unparalleled reach and experience in the UK, EVO Group provides sourcing, storage and fulfilment services to over 20,000 resellers, corporate organisations and direct customers through VOW, VOW RETAIL, Banner and Truline.