Finance Assistant - Accounting (Nottingham)
To assist the Finance Associate in the provision of all aspects of bookkeeping and financial reporting for the more complex/larger infrastructure portfolios.
The Finance Assistant will be fully sponsored with ACCA study.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Invoicing and the collection of all income related to the production of electricity.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Calculating and posting monthly prepayments and accruals.
- Support in the production of the quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Production of the annual statutory accounts and CT Returns.
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and able to pick up new skills quickly
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
- Excellent academics up to A-Levels or equivalent
- AAT/Bookkeeping Qualification
- Experience of double entry bookkeeping is essential