Closing Date: 24 October 2019
The Client Operations Administrator will sit within the Retail Investor Relations team. The Retail Investor Relations team provides service and support to investors and their appointed financial advisers (IFAs) for all Foresight’s retail products and funds. These are generally tax efficient investments, including VCTs, EIS funds and BPR-qualifying inheritance tax solutions.
The role of the Client Operations Administrator will be to assist with the onboarding of clients looking to invest into the Foresight retail funds. They will be required to liaise closely with internal teams and third parties to ensure clients are onboarded efficiently, whilst following AML and acceptance procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Processing new client applications;
• Undertaking AML and KYC checks in line with the company’s policy and legal requirements;
• Completing risk assessments on new clients and following escalation procedures for high risk clients;
• Dealing with all incoming enquiries regarding client applications;
• Where necessary, requesting additional information regarding client applications;
• Producing and sending acknowledgement letters and cancellation notices to successful applicants;
• Producing and checking fund allotment and adviser fee payment schedules;
• Producing and sending adviser fee and commission statements;
• Liaising with Foresight’s Finance and Sales team daily;
• Regularly liaising with 3rd parties such as the Receiving Agent and the Registrar to discuss applications and fund allotments;
• Assisting the Investor Relations team with administrative tasks and answering queries from existing clients;
• Assisting with the preparation and launch of new Funds, specifically regarding client onboarding;
• Maintaining process and procedure notes in relation to the onboarding procedures;
• Updating and maintaining the internal CRM system on a regular basis;
• Attending regular product, fund and compliance training.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Exceptional attention to detail;
• Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload and work effectively under pressure;
• Seeks opportunities and works collaboratively with others to drive improvement;
• Takes responsibility for own personal development and helps others to achieve their potential.
Qualifications and Experience Requirement:
• Basic knowledge and understanding of retail investment products and AML procedures (preferable);
• Graduate or minimum 1-2 years’ work experience;
• Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills,