Location: Mount Street, Nottingham
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full time
The Freeths Group is one of the UK's leading regional law practices. We offer services to both the commercial and private client across the entire legal spectrum. We operate from offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Derby, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Milton Keynes, Nottingham, Oxford, Sheffield and Stoke.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. We have over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff in total.
Our client base reflects our nationwide strength and our nationwide service delivery. We are committed to continuous improvement and our increasing success as a business is built on achieving success for our clients. We work in close partnership with clients, providing positive, practical solutions and clear, comprehensive advice.
Our aim is to attract and retain the most talented people, and part of this is providing a great place to work. So, to support fairness and equality and to encourage a healthy work-life balance, we continually monitor and improve our benefits.
We are proud that what we have achieved has been recognised over the past few years, being awarded Best Companies star status on a number of occasions and featured in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. We are also a silver standard accredited Investor in People Company, which means we are recognised for our efforts to improve work place engagement, leadership, personal growth, wellbeing, team working and our impact on society.
We are currently recruiting a Business Development Assistant to join our established team in Nottingham.
The role will be varied with scope to progress and develop in different areas. We are looking for someone to take a digital focus and lead on projects. They will also be an all-rounder with the ability to take on other marketing and BD responsibilities.
- Plan and manage SEO and PPC campaigns, using external agencies and managing these relationships
- Liaise with external suppliers for video projects to fully brief them and ensure deadlines are met
- Produce and edit podcasts for lawyers using relevant software
- Oversee our social media platforms, including strategy and analytics
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaigns overall performance, including eshot readership and event attendance
- Work alongside the team on maintaining the firm’s website, including keywords and analytics
- Produce monthly reports on performance of the website
- Liaise with external suppliers over website design and content
- Work to develop innovative digital growth strategies
- Create newsletters, eshots and invitations using our software platform
- Support events run in the office, including assisting with preparation and seminar packs, meeting and greeting clients and reporting on delegate feedback
- General administrative and ad hoc tasks supporting BD activity
- Undertake desk based research on potential new clients and targets of the firm
- Supporting Business Development Managers where necessary, for example preparing for and supporting events, pitches and meetings
- Work to the firm’s brand guidelines when creating marketing collateral
We have a clear Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy in place and it applies to all aspects of recruitment, employment, promotion and training.
Part of this is providing an inclusive work environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed; and making sure there are no obstacles based on sexual orientation, disability, age, gender, marital status, race, national or ethnic origin, colour, pregnancy and maternity, religious or philosophical belief.