Business Unit: Technology
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 01 January 2019
Ensures proper flow of office procedures, and supports the office directors by carrying out common office duties. Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assitant. They will undertake cleaning tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
What you will do...
• Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
• Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Identify and report possible repairs.
• Fix minor plumbing leaks.
• Dust furniture and scrub surfaces clean.
• Maintain kitchen equipment
• Clean commercial buildings by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
• Tackle heavy cleaning jobs upon request
• Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris
• Notify building management of any repairs required
• Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
To be successful, we are looking for...
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift during working hours
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Excellent organizational skills a must
• Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision