Pre-Sales Consultant, Home Based, UK
GBG provides powerful solutions to customers to solve their business problems within fraud and compliance. We help customers understand who they’re doing business with, which helps drive more accurate decisions. We are focused on delivering solutions that prevent financial losses in fraud, help customers be compliant, improve operational efficiency and streamline the customer journey. On top of this we pride ourselves on providing quality customer service.
Provide Pre-Sales support for GBG’s fraud & compliance solutions across the EMEAA region. Objective is to work closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective software solutions. The role will involve supporting the sales team through enablement and will draw upon technical knowledge and subject matter expertise. With the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and helping drive revenue through GBG’s unique value proposition.
What you will do…
- Attend meetings with business development managers, acting as a subject matter and technical expert.
- Work closely with customers to understand and capture requirements in order to provide effective solutions.
- Actively drive requirements gathering through detailed onsite workshops, events and remotely.
- Present proposals and showcasing products through demonstration to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Provide support following requests for information (RFI) and proposal requests (RFP) as well as proof of concepts (POC).
- Enable the sales team to build business opportunities across GBG fraud & compliance solutions with both new and existing customers.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Management and Implementation Team to ensure the smooth transition of projects post sale.
- Be an advocate of GBG and a champion of our solutions to internal and external audiences.
- Work with the wider compliance and fraud solutions team to provide valuable customer feedback to help inform product development.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
- Must have extensive Pre-Sales experience in selling software to large companies in matrixed environments, supporting from a consultative technical role.
- Experience in Fraud and Compliance would be a significant benefit, as would a good understanding and relevant experience of the financial services marketplace.
- Previous experience working for an equivalent company (Identity / Data Intelligence) in a similar position would be a strong advantage.
- Ability to understand and present complex solutions into a simple, value proposition.
- An excellent communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and gravitas to enthusiastically and persuasively present a case.
- Have a proven ability to create and deliver engaging solutions supported by excellent presentations.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and the ability to work with minimal management oversight, an independent worker, comfortable with prioritising and managing own workload, seeking out guidance and support when required.
- A hands-on attitude, to dive into highly-technical, complex problem-solving tasks.
- A dynamic individual who can rise to the unique challenges often faced by each sales journey, one who can think logically and design diagrams and presentations to simply and effectively convince customers through value selling, with the careful articulation of the business benefits of a solution.
- Strong interpersonal skills that to deliver a seamless customer buying experience.
- Experience with web services and systems architecture would be advantageous.
- Competency with SQL and general database design and architecture would be useful, as would experience with SQL Server.
- Degree in Computer Science or related area / Financials / Economics /or equivalent, preferable but not essential.
- Flexibility with reference to working hours, often to accommodate multiple time zones and time sensitive projects.
- Ability to travel throughout EMEAA (Europe, Middle East, Africa and Americas) with Europe being the most regular of these.