Account Manager, ShenZhen, China
The GBG CAFS Team
Is responsible for providing practical decision support solutions to address business objectives in the areas of risk prevention, fraud detection, and customer management. To offer state-of-the-art software solutions, and provide comprehensive client support using our expertise and flexible, client-focused approach.
The Role (Vision)
Work closely with and under the guidance of the General Manager, the role will be responsible to support General Manager to manger existing and/or new customers.
The role will involve understanding and building a business understanding of the existing GBG CAFS products. A key part of the role will provide service to existing clients, visit client regularly to understand clients requirement, solve issues by working with project manager or system engineers, know client strategy, budget which will impact on our ongoing objects.
What you’ll do (Objectives)
- Develop against an agreed 2yr business plan and strategy. Implementing this to deliver in line with the groups VOS2020
- Ensure the growth and retention targets are achieved
- Engage at all levels within the customer to ensure growth of sales across all products of business
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach to revenue recognition
- Work and engage with all appropriate resource within GBG to satisfy the customer’s requirement’s
- Achieve an annual sales target whilst delivering a consistent quarterly delivery against the annual sales target
- Support the leadership in delivering against tactical objectives
How you’ll deliver it (Strategies)
- These will be determined by you, in collaboration with your manager, and you’ll update them regularly to keep your contribution relevant as we evolve. You’ll do this via your Personal VOS.
To help you be successful, we’re looking for
- Tertiary Education, Degree in a business field - such as a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, English, Computing Science (or related discipline) with excellent results
- Solid knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project Programs
- Knowledge of contractual procedures to affirm elements for implementation
- Excellent skills in spoken and written English, with open and professional communication style, capable of doing presentation in English
- General knowledge of computer science and software
- General knowledge of credit risk management
- Relevant industry experience
- A strong sense of professional, patient and flexible customer service
- Able to interpret and translate customer needs to be able to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding value
- Able to work as part of a team to provide guidance and assistance
- Proven ability to prioritise and to work independently, managing one’s own workload
- A focus on thorough credit risk business and documentation, resulting in a high quality product
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese with exceptional attention to detail, fluency in another language will be an advantage