Telesales Executive, Chester, UK
The EIDV Sales Team
Identity Verification Sales delivers the largest contribution of revenue to the GBG group. As such the success of the business unit and the individuals within is vital to the success of GBG. The right individual will work to secure and expand the lines of business sold into new and existing GBG customers. The right individual will work to secure, develop and grow revenue to achieve our VOS2020.
The Role (Vision)
Reporting to the Telesales Manager, the role is office based, generating new business opportunities supporting the growth of sales revenue across the business.
To identify and target companies where is an opportunity to deliver our solution.
To set meetings for the Field based new business development managers.
What you’ll do (Objectives)
- Generate and develop new business appointments and opportunities via outbound calling, emails and Social media, in turn generating revenue and profit flow across the business
- Develop a clear understanding of different sector requirements and how our services deliver value to these markets
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly telesales campaigns
- Establish up sell and or cross sell opportunities
- Achieve agreed activity levels and MSOP’s
- Work closely with the New Business sales team on sector led telesales campaigns
How you’ll deliver it (Strategies)
These will be determined by you, in collaboration with your manager, and you’ll update them regularly to keep your contribution relevant as we evolve. You’ll do this via your Personal VOS.
To help you be successful, we’re looking for
- An individual that has experience within a business-to-business telesales / outbound customer service operation in a high-activity environment
- Experience of working within a target / performance-led business
- A good communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and business awareness to persuasively present a case
- Experience of technology-based products would be an advantage
- Previously worked within a team-orientated culture, familiar with developing sales / marketing propositions
- Detail conscious and committed to keeping accurate and up-to-date records
- A motivational personality, ambitious, professional credibility who is target-orientated with high levels of energy and drive
- An individual that is commercially aware, entrepreneurial and a strong team player
- Awareness of the need for urgency and ability to persuade staff and prospects to think the same