Business Unit: Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 02 November 2018
The Product Team…
Product are responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of GBG’s products.
Deliver, maintain, and evangelise GBG’s UVP3 strength products and services.
What you’ll do…
• Be part of a team that drives collaboration, effective communication, and innovation across all teams and stakeholders
• Support the Product team to deliver, maintain, and evangelise UVP3 strength products and services in line with the relevant business unit vision for 2020
• Enable the business to deliver a quality customer experience to retain and acquire customers and deliver a ROI for them and GBG
• Help to maintain and improve GBG’s release process across all product and services
• Assist in the development and maintenance of market leading products that promote, and support GBG as a brand
Dream – analyse competitors, customer needs and industry insight to qualify our roadmap and UVP3.
o Deliver - carry out customer and stakeholder interviews and turn this output into JIRA entries that QA and Dev will understand
o Launch – support Product Marketing and turn our Product launches from good to great
To help you be successful, we’re looking for…
• Hands-on experience with one or more parts of, the product lifecycle.
• Good understanding of business and customer use requirements and the ability to translate them into product
• Project management skills including organizing skills, attention to detail, team skills that attract others to work with and for you
• Analytical skills to perform market research and competitor research, that extracts the key information from the noise
• Written skills to be able to develop and maintain documentation on Confluence
• An interest or background technology, or at the very least it’s ability to transform customer experiences
• Calm and clear verbal communication to handle internal sales support queries
• Exceptional people skills so that people want to work with you to deliver great results
• Above all - Passion, team spirit, and an awesome attitude and the ambition to progress your career in a Product Management role