Sales Partner Manager, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
GBG Compliance and Fraud Solutions (CAFS) team provides practical decision support solutions. Our solutions address our clients' business objectives in the areas of risk prevention, fraud detection & prevention and compliance, and customer management. We are focused on providing quality customer service, and creating solutions that generate profitability, prevent losses, improve operational efficiency, and streamline the customer journey.
The Sales Partner Manager will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining close relationships among business partners across the local Southeast Asia markets while also developing business strategies to increase revenue growth to ensure that revenue targets and overall set goals are achieved.
The candidate shall represent GBG with responsibilities to provide our partners’ support in order to generate channel sales revenue. The candidate will engage with partners’ sales representatives in prospecting, identifying and qualifying sound business opportunities/prospects interested in our products and services.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain business relationships of business partners
- Work closely with our partner management to design policies/schemes which allow partnerships to thrive in developing our business channel
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each channel sales prospect, their buying and organisation influences and decision making process
- Strengthen existing relationships and collaborations to create synergy, resolving partnership issues and communicate needs
- Build organisational and professional networks through targeted outreach
- Work with our partner management and legal team to negotiate contracts with strategic partners and to enforce legally binding contracts
- Develop and execute business plans for strategic growth
- Work with sales and commercial team to attend meetings and serve as representative of GBG
- Work with the marketing team to continually build the GBG brand in the defined markets.
- To work with your line manager to provide accurate and timely business partnership updates and planned activities, forecast and competitive information
- Communicate regularly with your line manager on activity and achievement against set strategy and KPIs
- Interact with GBG team to maximise opportunities
To be successful, we are looking for
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills with ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate successful channel sales track record and quota achievement of enterprise software products and services
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of the financial services marketplace and ability to demonstrate knowledge of our product lines
- Ability to understand and present complex solutions into a simple, value proposition
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients buying process
- Basic knowledge of end to end software project implementation using Microsoft Technology
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strategic thinkers with pleasant and positive personalities
- Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Ability to work with minimal management oversight
- Ability to work within cross functional teams
- Ability to travel is a must