Business Unit: Technology
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 17 December 2018
is responsible for providing practical decision support solutions to address business objectives in the areas of risk prevention, fraud detection, and customer management. To offer state-of-the-art software solutions and provide comprehensive client support using our expertise and flexible, client-focused approach.
The role of business analyst will contribute to the successful deployment of GBG products globally and high customer satisfaction for existing customers in order to retain current customer base and grow the business as per GBG VOS.
What you will do
• Product enhancement
Support product development manager in developing/enhancing GBG products. This consists of gathering and defining business requirements, preparing and reviewing system specification documents, preparation and testing of business rule strategies and configuring system parameters.
Work closely with our clients to resolve business related issues. This may consist of responding to customer queries, providing consultancy on correct usage of the system and fraud strategies, liaising with different business and technical teams for issue follow up, identifying and suggesting internal process improvements.
Work closely with our clients and internal team members to configure business related rules. This may consist of responding to customer queries with technical answers.
To be successful, we are looking for:
• Degree in Engineering, Financials/Economics/Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience in business analysis in an Information Technology environment
• Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of system implementation projects preferably within financial services industry and/or fraud risk management or compliance areas
• Ability to analysis and interpret business scenarios and/or data, with the ability to identify business and functional requirements
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive attitude to follow up issues and enhancement requests until a definitive resolution for the customer is found
• The ability to effectively facilitate work sessions with technical project team and business stakeholders
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge in relational databases with TSQL knowledge is an advantage.
• Must be able to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings
• Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
• Fluency in another language will be an advantage
• Occasional travel may be required
• Ability to work from home and have a level of flexibility in working hours