Business Unit: Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
This is a fundamental role to GBG’s success. Leading the development of all aspects of content aligned to the global marketing strategy. In this role, you’ll be working within the Performance Marketing Team, alongside a group of world-class marketers.
Your responsibilities cover producing content, with internal and external resource, that increased brand and product awareness, directly generates revenue and qualified opportunities.
What you will do
• Create and deliver a content marketing plan to support the global marketing strategy
• Work closely with the digital, GTM, PR and product teams to understand the type of content required
• Produce all types and formats of content alongside and own relationships with external content providers (agencies, freelance and partners)
• Working closely with our digital content executive, you’ll ensure all web content fits our tone of voice amnd resonates with our varying audiences
• Establish a data-driven approach to content, using both primary and secondary data sources and suppliers
• Ensure the correct processes are in place for the creation and delivery of world-class content. Including strong relationships with GTM marketing, design and product teams.
• Build relationships with key industry experts and influencers, and encourage their contribution to content
• Be a key stakeholder in GBG brand ownership
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
• A gifted writer, who understand the importance of content within the marketing landscape
• Experience working in a fast-growing B2B technology organization, in which you’ve delivered a range of content plans that have impacted growth
• The ability to write content that is going to increase engagement, conversations and conversions in our B2B sectors, globally
• A good relationship builder, both internally and externally. The need to manage external suppliers from engagement, negotiation and delivery
• Creating and Conceptualising
• Analysing and Interpreting
• Organising and Executing
This role is ideally based in one of our core UK offices – Chester, London or Worcester. The marketing team is split across these three UK locations, with international team members also.
There is a need to travel throughout the UK as required to complete this role. Flexibility to work from home / remotely is standard within the marketing team.