is responsible for providing professional services to address business objectives in the areas of risk prevention and fraud detection. To offer state-of-the-art software solutions and provide comprehensive client delivery and consulting support using our expertise and flexible, client-focused approach.
The role of Business Analyst will be to contribute to the successful deployment of GBG products and consulting for high customer satisfaction with existing customers.
The role will involve understanding and building business knowledge of the existing GBG products. A key part of the role will be ensuring our solutions are delivered to high standards of innovation, quality and excellence that delight our customers.
What you will do
- Work closely with our clients to deliver world class fraud and risk GBG solutions.
- This may consist of responding to customer queries, providing consultancy on correct usage of the system and fraud strategies, liaising with different business and technical teams for issue follow up, identifying and suggesting best practice improvements.
Configuration, training and documentation
- Work closely with our clients and internal team members to document business requirements, specification documents, provide product training and to configure business related rules and other solution functionality.
- This may also consist of responding to customer queries with business answers with minimum technical language.
To be successful, we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis in an Information Technology environment with experience in Fraud detection, AML and Compliance.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of system implementation projects preferably within financial services industry and/or fraud risk management or compliance areas
- Ability to analyse and interpret business scenarios and/or data, with the ability to identify business and functional requirements
- Proactive attitude to the identification of solutions to address customer requirements and win – win solution
- The ability to effectively facilitate work sessions with technical project teams and business stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge in relational databases with TSQL knowledge is an advantage.
- Must be able to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Act as a role model and provide guidance and training where required for other team members.
- Self-managed and proactive, comfortable working in an environment with constant changing of priorities and tasks
- Analyzing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualizing
- Adapting and coping
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible with traveling