Business Unit: Commercial
Contract Type: Permanent/Part Time
Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Please note this role is part-time weekends and bank holidays
The Professional Services Team works directly with GBG IDscan customers to resolve issues (technical or document related) reported by our customers. As a Professional Services Forensic Document Support, you will be the primary point of contact for GBG IDscan customers 24/7 who face a failed, suspect or unsupported document.
Successful candidates will primarily support the FDE team by professionally assisting and validating various identification documents supplied by GBG IDscan customers.
The Forensic Document Support will ensure customer support/queries are dealt with quickly and thoroughly across multiple platforms. As you build your document knowledge, you will help to maintain the IDscan document library. Intermittently, you may be asked to prepare reference data for our Document Knowledge Team to enable them to train our software and expand our samples database.
What you will do...
• Respond to customer requests over live chat, portals and emails.
• Reviewing semantic and visual features of identity documents day in and day out.
• Manage daily transcript reports.
• Flexible attitude towards business hours and weekend will be required and will be scheduled on a shift basis.
• Managing document samples in a controlled careful and responsible manner as prescribed by IDscan.
• Regression test new document library packages and compare against older versions.
• If requested, help the document experts by preparing the required data for defining new document types or by enhancing the existing ones
To be successful we are looking for...
• Data analysis and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to adapt and make decisions.
• Good communication skills, writing documentation skills and reporting, as well as an excellent command of the English language.
• Customer-focused individual with a drive to ensure customers have and continue to have a great experience when dealing with GBG.
• Fast learner for new tools, and IT systems.
• Baseline technical skills (Windows, Internet, Emailing, Microsoft office.
• Supports others and recognises the importance of teamwork.
• Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Eager to learn and determined to deliver excellent service to customers.
• Ambitious with ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Organised and able to work independently and on their own initiative
• Detail-conscious and committed to keeping accurate and up to date records
• Ability to collate information, analyse the data and come up with solutions to problems.
• Data/Information research skills.
• Basic Photoshop/Designing Skills knowledge.
• University degree preferable.
• Knowledge about data protection and privacy.
• Knowledge about identity documents.
• CIFAS Identity Document Fraud Training.
• Working hours:
Sun and Bank Holidays 11am-5pm
• Our office is located on the Business
park of Wilford Industrial Estate,
Ruddington Lane, West Bridgford,
Nottingham, NG11 7EP
• convenient public transport
• 23 days holiday/ pro rata plus additional
• pension scheme
• optional private health care