Senior Marketing Manager, Germany
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, they will work closely with the regional sales team and global marketing team and the European sales team to build a predictable and successful pipeline of leads and customers.
This role requires an experienced marketing professional to deliver a full marketing programme in Europe. The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for demand and lead generation in their assigned territory through multiple marketing channels.
What you will do...
- Working closely with the Loqate Marketing and regional Sales team to identify and plan marketing programs for revenue and brand growth (events, shows, inbound, advertising etc.)
- Manage all elements of plan including research, budget, execution and reporting
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all campaign activity is carefully optimised and implemented
- Monitor and report on performance of all campaign activity
- Work with relevant external agencies to deliver best-in-class activity
- Manage all local and national events and exhibitions
- Manage the regional marketing budget
To be successful, we are looking for...
- A hands-on marketing professional
- Previous experience of managing a marketing team
- Fluent in German and English
- Must have experience of running multi-channel marketing lead generation campaigns
- Daily use of marketing automation tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience in managing and planning events and exhibitions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to build reports and communicate analysis
- Experience in managing social media campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker