Business Development Manager, Singapore
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
Is directly responsible for new business development of our solutions across the local Southeast Asia markets, to ensure that revenue targets are achieved. In addition, this role needs to support the business development of other GBG solutions in the mentioned market. The market is defined by the banking and micro lending sector, the insurance industry, the gaming industry and other sectors where the solutions can be applied such as the money remittance.
What you will do
- Work with the Regional Director (Southeast Asia) to implement strategies as defined by the market’s POAP in line with the group’s VOS2020
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue target set for the markets
- Build new business opportunities across all GBG products and solutions in both new and existing customers
- Work with the marketing team to continually build the GBG brand in the defined markets
- Make GBG easy for our customers to do business with, by aligning appropriate resources and knowledge
- To work with the Regional Director (Southeast Asia) to provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach to revenue recognition
- Communicates regularly with your line manager on activity and achievement against set strategy
- Interact with GBG team, based in Malaysia, to maximise opportunities
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable alignment of all GBG’s products and services to deliver a seamless customer buying experience
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and the ability to work with minimal management oversight
- Experience in business development management within software or IT sales
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of the financial services marketplace
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients buying process
- Ability to build a strong sales pipeline
- Proven ability to meet multimillion-dollar targets
- Flexibility/adaptability. You can adapt to rapidly changing priorities and projects
- Develop against an agreed business plan and strategy
- Ensure the growth and retention targets are achieved
- Engage at all levels with the customer to ensure growth of sales across all products of business
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach to revenue recognition
- Work and engage with all appropriate resource within GBG to satisfy the customer’s requirements
- Achieve an annual sales target whilst delivering a consistent quarterly delivery against the annual sales target
- Support the leadership in delivering against tactical objectives
- Work as part of a matrix structure involving Customer Success, Go to Market and APAC teams
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.